PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS POLICY, PLEASE contact us: Please read carefully before you place your order. If you are unsure about our Return Policy please contact us. Customer service is Seats and Stools number one priority. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the products you purchased from us, you can return the item(s) within 7 days from time of delivery, less all shipping charges (including to and from your location). All returns must be authorized by Seats and Stools. No returns will be accepted or refunds issued without authorization by Seats and Stools. All returned items must be in new, unused condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's box and packaging. All of the products, parts, accessories, etc. must be enclosed. We will process your refund once we verify that the items have been received and are in new condition. We don't accept returns older than 30 days after you receive merchandise. Images are for illusrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to monitors resolution, color of product may appear different to those shown on our web site. Returning nonmatching items are not exempt from our terms and conditions. Exchanges will incur a reshipping fee. Some assembly may be required.
- Breuer cane replacement seats, backs, glides, caps and frames may be returned or exchanged for a Full Refund less (to and from) shipping charges.
- Please inspect all items before attaching. Any item that is attached or drilled is non refundable.
- Breuer assembled and ready to assemble cane chairs or bar stools may be returned or exchanged for a 25% restock fee.
- Replacement Seats and Backs in our grade 2 vinyl and fabrics may be returned or exchanged for a 25% restock fee.
- Swivel plates and solid wood seats may be returned or exchanged for a 20% restock fee.
- Grade 4, Cracked Ice Vinyl and COM are non refundable.
- Custom Logo seating, Logo tables, Outdoor furniture and Chairs and Barstools are non refundable.
All returns not received within 30 days from date of receipt will not be eligible for exchange or return.
How to Return a Product
In the unlikely event you return an item to Seats and Stools, please follow these instructions:
- Contact us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. A return shipping address will be given to you at this time. An RMA is required to process a return. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal.
- Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer’s original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork.
- Please return via UPS, FedEx, use one of those services to return the product on your own. It is recommended that you insure the package, Seats and Stools is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for the purchase price. Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number. Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF ANY KIND VIA USPS ( United States Postal Service ) no exceptions. No credit, return or exchange will be processed if returned this way.
- Once the items are received and fully inspected for condition, all parts and pieces, and proper packaging, and upon our satisfaction with the returned items, we will then issue the refund less return shipping. If the items do not meet our approval upon return arrival, you will be responsible for any incurred costs.
Please Note: All custom made products (using fabric, vinyl, stains or finishes) cannot be returned since they were manufactured based on your specifications.
Please email us at or call customer service at 1-866-967-3287 to cancel an order. You may cancel any order that has not yet entered the manufacturing process for no charge. Your order is only cancelled with our cancellation confirmation number. It is assumed that you have read and understood our policies before you place an order.