The Marcel Breuer Cesca chair was invented in 1928 by Marcel Breuer, who named it after his daughter Francesca. Our version of the classic 1928 Marcel Breuer Cane Cesca Chair sports a cantilevered style frame crafted from tubular steel, making it functional, lightweight, and comfortable. Our Cesca cane seat chairs are available in multiple finish options so you can create a custom look for your home, office, restaurant or bar. If you need to repair your chair you can purchase cane chair seat and back replacements or chair base replacements here. The Marcel Breuer chair is perfect for your "work from home" solution. The cesca chair from Italy is not only great looking it's comfortable too.
We assemble all side Breuer Cane chairs for you for free, so all you have to do is unpack.
ESTIMATED SHIP: 1-2 WEEKS IN STOCK
- Armchair or side chair (side chair comes fully assembled)
- Chrome or brass finish
- Breuer wood frame seat and back available in Natural, Black Lacquered, Walnut, Honey Oak and White finish
- Frame chrome plated
- 1" diameter tubular steel frame
- Cane is a natural cane
- All wood frame finishes come with natural color cane. Breuer Armchair will have matching wood arm caps.
- Imported from Italy
- Side chair dimensions 18 1/2" W x 32 7/8 " H x 20" D
- Armchair dimensions 24 3/4" w x 32 1/2" H x 20 1/2" D
- Floor Glides Included.
- No Assembly required for side chairs, save time and money.
- Breuer arm chairs come ready to assemble.
- Work from home style and functionality.
- Breuer chairs rated to 263 lbs. weight limit.